Hey everybody! I’m Sheila and am currently a wedding photographer, based in Midland, Texas (but don’t think I wont take the opportunity to travel!) 😉 If you are at all like me (or most brides), life is HECTIC the day of the wedding. There are a million questions coming at you from all directions. I am here to help you out!
This is something you can do days before the wedding! No stress here! This list is not exhaustive, but it will help you get organized and have AWESOME detailed shots with no stress. Can I get an AMEN?!
Ok, so here is your awesome list. If you dont have (or want) everything on this list, no sweat! Your seasoned photographer knows just what to do and how to get those details you already have!
1. Wedding dress
2. That gorgeous veil (or headband, tiara…)
4. Accessories such as your necklace, bracelet, earrings…
5. Notes to each other or vows
6. Invitations and paper goods (reservation card, envelopes, menu)
7. Extra blooms or fruit (from your florist the day of)
8. Pretty perfume
9. Special hanger if you have one.
For the guys,
3. Tie or bowtie
4. Groom’s and Groomsmen’s boutonnieres
7. Cuff links
This is just a basic list, so add all of those special elements or embroidered items to make your pictures unique to you and your new hubby!
Let me know if you liked this post or it was helpful to you!
Click here to see how those “extra blooms or fruits” can impact your wedding pictures!